Monday, May 18, 2009

Super short update.

Jay and I are okay now. I can't figure out explain how it all happened.... Basically, I told him I decided to forget that this ever happened. See, we were stuck. Neither of us had any idea what to do, so I figured we should just forget about it this time around.

I haven't heard about my grandma's condition....

We painted my soon-to-be bedroom yesterday. It's not finished. The blue needs another coat and I still need to paint my white tree. I wanted a black one, but my mom won't let me....

My first finals of the week are tomorrow. I'm a little nervous....

We Chamber Choir auditions today. A lot of people tried out. Most of them made it. I'm not sure if Cassie made it, but Micah definitely did....

We're going to go back to the new house now, so I'll blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment